How do I change my password on the Agilbits Site?

Options
talmen
talmen
Community Member

Watchtower tells me I should change my password for the Agilebits site. When I log in with my old password to go and make the change, I can see any options to click anywhere to change the password for the site. Am I missing something?? I must be! :(

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Options

Click your user name at the top of the forum, and then Edit your profile.

• m_w
    m_w
    Community Member
    edited May 2014
    Options

@MrC - that works for the AgileBite Discussions site, but I also have logins under these AgileBits sites which watch tower flags up but I can't change my password:

https://agilebits.com/customer - it shows me what licences I have and my address but I can't see any way of changing my password

https://agilewebsolutions.com/customer/login - this one comes up with an invalid certificate (host mismatch)

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

I've noticed the same thing about the customer site. It shows up in Watchtower as needing to be updated, but there is no way provided to change the password. I thing I understand why they wouldn't let you change your password there. They assigned it to you in the email that acknowledged your purchase. It's a really long and complicated one, and it's most likely in their interest to keep it that way to discourage dishonest users from passing it around. At least that's my personal interpretation, without any data whatever to back it up.

I do know that AgileBits is aware that the site appears on the Watchtower list. In another thread where I noted the same thing, @MikeT said he'd check with the team about that. He also said he didn't think the site was affected by Heartbleed and therefore probably does belong on the list. But I've heard no more about this, and the site remains on my Watchtower list.

• talmen
    talmen
    Community Member
    Options

Shoot -- hoping I had just missed something. Glad to know I wasn't just imagining things, though. Hopefully some response will come from the Agilebits team.

• Meek
    Options

Hi everyone! I'm happy to say that you can now change your password on the Agilebits Customer Center. Sorry about that!

This discussion has been closed.