Dropbox sync between Mac and iOS not working?

Options
jsgreen
jsgreen
Community Member

I'm running 1P on my Mac (version 4.4 from the mac app store) and on my iPhone (version 4.5.1)

Both are set to sync with my dropbox account

However, when I add a new item to my vault on either platform, or edit an existing item on either platform, I am not seeing the changes synchronize, and the item counts on Mac and iOS are different.

I completely deleted 1P from my iPhone and reinstalled, went through the process of setting up as an existing user and pointing it to sync w/ dropbox - no change in behavior.

Any suggestions??

Comments

• jsgreen
    jsgreen
    Community Member
    Options

I should also add that I can't view the 1password.html in the vault using 1password anywhere feature - get the error about an encryptionkey.js file not loading (and forum posts indicate that has been resolved, but it's not working for me).

Maybe related issues?

• Meek
    Options

Hi @jsgreen‌,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble with 1Password! Lets figure out whats going on.

Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :grinning:

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.