I am just thrilled to "bits" with 1Password 4 for my Mac

Options
pmatke
pmatke
Community Member

Not sure if it is here that i should comment, i just had to thank you** Agilebits** for my Mac, my Iphone and my Ipad 1Password; It works beautifully and i love the new look as well as the new Watchtower.
I have never felt as "secure" with my data ever before!
Cheers
Patricia

Comments

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @pmatke,

Thanks so much for the kind words and support! It's greatly appreciated. :)

I'm really glad to hear you're enjoying 1Password (and Watchtower) so much!

• pmatke
    pmatke
    Community Member
    Options

Hi JasperP,
    I have been upgrading all my security that includes having my latest version of Firefox become my main browser.
    So i was updating my first urgent weak password entry in 1PW4, being a banking password. At first i noticed that Firefox would not open the link but it did open an "empty page". So i fiddled around the problem and opened my bank user account directly from firefox, navigated to the "change password page" did all i had to do there, even copied exact link of bank sign-in page back to 1PW... saved the entry, updated my agilebit file on external storage... 1PW did everything beautifully... but i still can't get Firefox to open the bank website not its sign-in page, i still get a Firefox empty page there (in a new tab).
    I then tried reverting back to using Chrome browser and there all worked as it should.
    Do you have any idea what is stalling Firefox? This is driving me crazy, i have checked and rechecked all Firefox preferences, i just can't find a way to use 1PW4 with Firefox ;-(
    Cheers, Patricia

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Patricia ( @pmatke ),

I apologize for the trouble here. We've seen Firefox misbehaving like this before, and our developers are working to get it fixed. I've added the details of your case to the open issue in our internal tracker. We'll try to have this behaving properly for you as soon as possible!

• pmatke
    pmatke
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan,
    After having read the problems with Firefox and all its past versions within the blog here. I have a feeling that Mozilla does not really want to cooperate! And i fear that each fix your developers will bring for compatibility with Firefox, will only be workable until yet the next version of Firefox. Consequently i am back to Chrome and 1PW4 is working great.
    But i will keep an ear close to the ground and give Firefox another go, in good time.
    Thank you so much for your patience and your valued support. Patricia

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Patricia ( @pmatke ),

I am glad to hear that Chrome is at least behaving for you! I'm sorry that I wasn't able to immediately solve things with Firefox, but I'm hopeful that our developers will get this fix in soon. :) Thanks so much for your patience as we sort this out!

This discussion has been closed.