Spid field not auto-completed on impots.gouv.fr [Confirmed, will be fixed in upcoming 4.2 extension]

Options
manu3b
manu3b
Community Member
edited May 2014 in Mac

Hi,

The 2 fields LMDP_Spi_tmp & LMDP_Password_tmp are well recorded by 1password but the LMDP_Spi_tmp one is not auto-completed.

https://cfspart.impots.gouv.fr/LoginMDP

What's wrong with it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Does it help if you re-create and save the login manually?

Stephen

• DaffY
    DaffY
    Community Member
    Options

+1

Have the same problem.
    With safari it does not work, but with Google same id (from1password) it works.
    I've reinstalled safari extension every software is up2date.
    I recorded with safari even re-create manually as you mentioned it, but it is still same pb only with Safari.

• Francis Habozit
    Francis Habozit
    Community Member
    Options

Same problem. Doesn't recognize LMDP_Spi_tmp neither with Chrome, nor with Safari or Firefox. Neither automatic nor manual filling.

• manu3b
    manu3b
    Community Member
    edited May 2014
    Options

After removing the old login, the new one created does not contain the LMDP_Spi_tmp field anymore in 1Password database, only the LMDP_Password_tmp is stored.

Same on Safari, Firefox and Chrome.

It's very strange, as the 2 field declarations are very similar:

<input class="text" tabindex="1" type="tel" maxlength="13" id="LMDP_Spi_tmp" autocomplete="on" name="LMDP_Spi_tmp">

<input class="text" type="password" tabindex="2" maxlength="20" id="LMDP_Password_tmp" name="LMDP_Password_tmp" autocomplete="off">

• manu3b
    manu3b
    Community Member
    edited May 2014
    Options

I've tried to edit the HTML source code of this page and replace
    type="tel"
    by
    type="text"
    The field is well stored by 1Password and well auto-completed after.

Now, I've changed the type in 1password and set it to "telephone", but it is not auto-completed on the original page.

What's wrong with "tel" type?

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @manu3b,

This is an issue in the stable version of 1Password extension, 4.1. We've improved the filling capability with tel in the 4.2 betas already. I tested the site with 4.2 beta 16 and it does fill in for me. With 4.1, it didn't fill it in.

We're still working on improving the 4.2.x series as it is a huge overhaul of the filling system but we suspect it won't be long before it is released to the public as a stable update.

• manu3b
    manu3b
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike,

Good news, I like when developers work actively on bugs.
    Thanks for this great product!

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @manu3b,

On behalf of the team, you're welcome. Also, if you want, you can help us test the 4.2 extension betas. You just have to uninstall the current stable extension in your browser, go to this extension page, and click on Feeling Adventurous? Enable Betas.

• manu3b
    manu3b
    Community Member
    Options

Just tested and it works like a charm.
    Thanks a lot!

• Jasper
    Options

You're welcome! Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.