Wifi sync needs overwrite. [moved to email]

Options
Kaji
Kaji
Community Member
edited May 2014 in Mac

I keep running into an issue with wifi sync where I will delete a password off my Mac and remove it from the trash, then sync my phone/iPad and those entries come right back. Is there a way to stop this without deleting entries in three places?

Comments

• Jasper
    edited May 2014
    Options

Hi @Kaji,

Could you please let us know what versions of 1Password you're using?

On your Mac, open 1Password and go to 1Password > About 1Password to check your version.

On your iOS device, open 1Password and go to Settings and look under the Recommend 1Password button to check your version.

Thanks in advance! :)

• Kaji
    Kaji
    Community Member
    Options

1Password 4
    Version 4.4 (440002)
    Agile Web Store

iOS version 4.5.1 on both the iPad and iPhone

• Meek
    Options

Hi @Kaji,

Thanks for the update.

Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :grinning:

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Kaji,

I found your email with the report; thanks for sending that in. Our support team will be working with you directly in email to resolve this problem, so I'm closing this topic.

This discussion has been closed.