Help with multiple vault and Dropbox sync configuration

Options
sjk
sjk
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Syncing subset of passwords from Mac Pro to laptop computers.

Comments

• felixwave
    felixwave
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Megan
    Please can you kindly help with the set up of multiple vaults for a imac and a macbook pro, using the same DropBox account, using the same email address, both using the latest beta versions of 1password. I sync well with the primary (work) account but not the secondary (private).
    thanks in advance

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @felixwave‌

I'd be happy to help you get set up here. I'm not sure how familiar you are with our multiple vaults feature, so here's brief introduction to Multiple Vaults.

We also have a handy article on how to share a non-primary vault. Please note that each vault does have separate sync settings, so you'll need to go into the secondary vault and set the sync options in Preferences > Sync.

I hope this gives you a bit of a start, but if you'd like some more detailed instructions, please let me know a little bit more about your 1Password ecosystem:

• What are the version numbers of 1Password and your operating system for all computers and devices running 1Password?
    • Where do you want the vaults to sync to? (Do you want all vaults on all devices, or does the private one stay on only a few?)

The more detail you can provide, the more quickly we'll be able to get you sorted out! :)

This discussion has been closed.