Failed to unlock. Cannot load keychain profile.

Options
duke22
duke22
Community Member

Have a new macbook Pro > Downloaded app from app store > linked to drop box keychain

I saw many others have the same problem but you don't bother to show resolution in your posts!!!

How can I get 1PW to work!!!

Thanks

Stefan

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @duke22‌

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now, and I'll do my best to get this sorted out just as soon as possible. Please understand that we don't generally post solutions after a thread has been moved to email because the solutions are often unique to a particular users - they would be of little use to anyone else. In this case, I would like to get some more information on your system to figure out just where things are getting tangled up. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.