Filling out form fields that span across multiple pages (multiple submits)

Options
amishalove
amishalove
Community Member

How can I get 1Password to complete form fields that span across several pages. For example, after the initial login, 1Password submits the form which leads me to a second page with another form field and submit button. Examples are Bank of America and USAA. I've attached several screenshots. The first 2 are from BOA. Username is on the first page. Passcode is on the second. The next 2 screenshots are USAA. Userid and Password are on page 1 and a PIN is on page 2.

Please advise.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

There is a knowledge base article here about multi-page logins. Does it help you?

Stephen

• amishalove
    amishalove
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! This does help but now how do I get one page to auto-fill, submit, take me to page 2, have that auto-fill and submit....all with 1 click?

• Meek
    Options

Hi @amishalove‌,

Thanks for the update - I'm glad to hear that @Stephen_C's suggestion helped!

Currently 1Password isn't able to handle multipage logins in a single click, as you mentioned. You will need to fill and submit once on each page.

• amishalove
    amishalove
    Community Member
    Options

Understood. Thanks! Love the product!!

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited May 2014
    Options

It's nearly painless to make those multiple submissions if you use the keyboard shortcut CMD + \. That' stress those two keys together.

• MikeT
    edited May 2014
    Options

Hi guys,

@amishalove, thanks! We love hearing those feedback!

Hawkmoth is correct. If you're clicking on the 1Password button to fill in, it would be faster to use Command + \ on your keyboard to fill in automatically on both pages. Pressing enter after the fill should submit the form to take you to the next page.

This discussion has been closed.