Can't download 1Password from the App Store

Options
macnerdynerd
macnerdynerd
Community Member
edited May 2014 in iOS

Hi
Just got 1password working on the mac. Bought the separate license for iOS but am unable to get the app on my phone. I am in Australia. Please help.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

They're probably going to need some more details to help you out.

When you say unable to get the app on your phone, is there an error message, what steps have you taken before it fails?
    What iOS version does your phone run?

• Jasper
    edited May 2014
    Options

Hi @macnerdynerd,

If you've purchased 1Password 4 for iOS, you can download it from the purchased section of the App Store.

• First, please ensure that you are signed into the App Store using the same Apple ID that you purchased 1Password with.
    • Next, open the App Store, go to the Updates tab, and tap Purchased.
    • Find 1Password on the list and tap the download icon (cloud with an arrow).

Please let me know if that helps! :)

• macnerdynerd
    macnerdynerd
    Community Member
    Options

I have tried all the above. It just does not show up in the app store from the phone or in my updates list. I cannot even copy it across on my mac in iTunes.

• macnerdynerd
    macnerdynerd
    Community Member
    Options

the problem is that in the app store on the iPhone there appears no button which says install/ download for 1password. So I cannot click it to download it. Is this app only available in the USA for iOS?

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @macnerdynerd,

Could you please let me know what version of iOS you are using?

Also, do you have any restrictions or parental controls enabled on the device? You can check by going to Settings > General > Restrictions.

This discussion has been closed.