Question about Email sent in to Support

Options
Danielo
Danielo
Community Member
edited May 2014 in iOS

I asked for help from the iPad app on Thursday. I waited until today (Tuesday) for a reply. I followed the directions he gave me. It didn't help so I got back to him. An hour later I got a response that wasn't helpful so I emailed right back. Nothing for an hour and a half. Since the support agent is in another time zone, I only can get support until noon (and I'm in NY).

There's no one to even complain to.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Danielo,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been waiting for support. As you can probably imagine, the Heartbleed bug has cause a large surge in support requests recently, which is causing our response times to be slower than usual. Our small team is doing the best we can to get back to our usual speedy replies as soon as possible.

I know this is small comfort while you are waiting to get things up and running again, so I'll do what I can to ensure that your issue is resolved quickly. Now, I was unable to find an open support email under the email address attached to your forum account. If you could send me a private message with the address that you used to email in, I'd be happy to track things down for you.

• Danielo
    Danielo
    Community Member
    Options

My forum email is different. The ticket is under dan@muchospanish.tv

• Danielo
    Danielo
    Community Member
    Options

This is the exact error I'm getting: Data folder exists in iCloud Container exists but it is missing important vault information (profile.js)

I saw this in another thread but it was only resolved with the Mac version, which I don't have. Just an iPad and an iPhone. Patience was suggested but it's been 5 days now.

I hope some administrator gets back to me, either with a solution or to tell me that my data (and there's a lot of it) is gone forever.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Danielo,

Thanks so much for that. I've found your email and put one of our top technical gurus on the case. We'll do our best to get this sorted for you just as soon as possible!

• Danielo
    Danielo
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.