Problem syncing attachments [moved to email]

Options
anenudnik
anenudnik
Community Member
edited May 2014 in Mac

I have 1Password4 synced between 4 computers and one iPhone using DropBox. Since the version before last only one of these computers have all of the attachments. The other computers have some but not all of the attachments and a lot of duplicates. The other data appears OK. I have talked to different tech support persons and have been given different advice. Nothing has caused all four computers to sync properly. The last person had me put a opvault into dropbox but this has not worked either. I read a thread that suggested the .opvault is still experimental.

All I want to do is to take the take my data from the good computer and make sure it is on all of the other computers and the sync is working properly. I would appreciate it if someone would tell me how to do this and at the same time how to get back the original keychain. I could use Time Machine to roll back data on all computers but would lose new data I added while waiting for an answer.

Thanks.

[Admin: removed email address]

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2014
    Options

Hi @anenudnik,

I'm so sorry you're still having trouble getting all your 1Password data properly synced everywhere. We've received the Diagnostics Reports you sent (thanks!) and our support team will continue helping you directly through email to get this all resolved as quickly as possible.

• anenudnik
    anenudnik
    Community Member
    Options

I figured out how to get data on all computers the same. However, there were duplicate notes entries and duplicate attachments. I spent a few hours going through my data on one computer (an iMac), deleting duplicates. When I went to the other computers, the edited data did not show up. In other words, it is still not syncing properly.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2014
    Options

Thanks for the followup, @anenudnik. I've added that additional information to the support ticket we have going with you, we'll continue the discussion there, and I'll close this topic now. :)

This discussion has been closed.