Auto-fill problems with T-mobile

Options
Tom Harrington
Tom Harrington
Community Member

At the T-mobile (USA) payment page they disallow pasting in your credit card number, but 1Password fills it OK.

The problem is that their pop-up menus for card expiration month and year are dynamically generated somehow, and when 1P fills the card number the page doesn't generate those menus. So while 1P can fill the card number, not only can't 1P fill in the expiration date, I can't do it by hand either. This leads to randomly screwing around retyping stuff until I can enter the info.

I can't really ask anyone to look at the page-- it's at https://account.my.t-mobile.com/billing/onetimepayment.html but you need to be logged in to reach it.

Comments

• Jasper
    Options

Hi Tom,

If you'd like us to investigate, you can send us a .webarchive file of the page and we can test it.

To do that:

1. Go to the page in Safari.
    2. Don't fill anything on page, instead go to File > Save As, and change the format to Web Archive before saving this.
    3. Zip up the file and email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com with a link to this thread (be sure the saved webpage doesn't include any confidential information you don't want to share).
  • Tom Harrington
    Tom Harrington
    Community Member
    Options

Sent, thanks.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks, Tom! We've received your email with the attachments and will get back to you as soon as possible about this issue.

This discussion has been closed.