Sign in Screen

Options
degraaffray
degraaffray
Community Member

Hi all I've only joined the beta testing forum today and a simple but noticeable issue that sticks out is the text being in front of the cursor on the enter password box.

Apologies if this has already been flagged up

Samsung Galaxy S5 running Kit-Kat.

Regards

Ray

Comments

• mverde
    Options

Hi Ray,

Welcome to the forum and to our team of beta testers!

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by "the text being in front of the cursor on the enter password box". It sounds to me like you're referring to the "Enter Master Password" field on the lock screen, but I don't understand the nature of the issue with the position of the text and the cursor. Could you please explain in more detail?

Thanks,
    Michael

• degraaffray
    degraaffray
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Michael. Yes I am referring to that screen..

In my experience the text ENTER MASTER PASSWORD (explanatory field text) is typically background text with the cursor flashing over. On my screen (Galaxy S5) the text is in the foreground meaning the flashing cursor is partially blocked by the left side of the E when it's flashing.

It isn't a major issue but to me just looks odd as I would expect to see explanatory field text in the background with the flashing cursor in the foreground indicating it is active.

Regards

Ray.

• mverde
    Options

Thank you for clarifying Ray! I understand exactly what you are referring to now. I will flag this so that we can have someone look into it.

This discussion has been closed.