Dropbox Syncing Not Functioning Completely-certain categories not updating.

Options
Jody
Jody
Community Member
edited May 2014 in iOS

I have current iOS version and v.4.4 on my Mac. I sync with Dropbox. 1Password.agilekeychain is in the 1Password folder in Dropbox and I've pointed the iOS 1Password to that vault. I can "Sync Now" or see that it has synced recently, however changes are not updating. For example yesterday I deleted some passwords in the Password Category and added two new ones. None of these changes are showing up on iOS. Neither is new info for Secure Notes that was made on the Mac. Even though iOS version is telling me it is syncing, it doesn't appear to be.

On the iPhone I disabled Sync, then re-enabled it and pointed it to the Dropbox vault. Still no joy.

How can I troubleshoot this?

Comments

• Jody
    Jody
    Community Member
    Options

I disabled syncing on my Mac and my Mac Air, as well as on the iPhone. I set the Mac and Mac Air to then sync with Dropbox and they are working correctly. The iPhone is syncing now, so I am assuming it will also be correct. Thanks to the post from JasperP on "Syncing with 1Password4" for the steps I used to correct the issue - basically a 1Password sync reset across all devices.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Jody,

Thanks so much for letting us know that you're all sorted out! I'm sorry that we didn't get here in time to be of any real use. If you run into any further snags, please let us know - we'd be happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.