Syncing between 1PW4 MAS & iOS 1PW4

Options
pbGuy
pbGuy
Community Member

This is a general usage question as I'm not experiencing any issues with 1PW4 MAS on my MBP or 1PW4 iOS on my iPhone5 & iPad Air. Also, the Dropbox sync between all my devices is working smoothly.

...When something within 1PW4, on one of my devices, has been edited (and that device's 1PW4 not in use) and subsequently activating 1PW4 on a different, iOS device, is it necessary (or, prudent) to await completion of the sync activity (as visually verified by the rotating activity icon next to the WiFi icon) before moving, within 1PW4, to the detail one wants to select?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @pbGuy,

You shouldn't need to wait for sync to complete to start using 1Password on a different device, although you should be careful to not make edits to the same entry on multiple devices at the same time, as this could lead to conflicts (if 1Password is unable to determine which is the newer edit, it will create a Conflict section to preserve all data.)

I hope this explains things, but we're here if you have any further questions!

This discussion has been closed.