A problem of paranoid by me or a safety menace?

fem
fem
Community Member

I have an LG G2 updated to KitKat Android 4.4.2. I had to enter my ID and password in my bank app, so i opened 1password (last beta version) I copied the ID and pasted it (of course it remained in the clipboard), then I copied the NOT-revealed password, and the real password key WAS copied into the clipboard, revealed. Yes, it is difficult (if the phone could be stolen) that the ID and the password key belong to the same access, but I had to clean the clipboard. how can I solve the problem?
Ezio

Comments

• @fem‌ The latest version of the 1Password 4 is beta 18. In this version, we have added the option to automatically clear the clipboard. This is found under Settings > Security > Automatically clear clipboard. I hope that this will help address your concern about clearing the clipboard.

When it comes to fields being copied to the clipboard, it is always copied as plain text. This is simply a necessary consequence of using the clipboard. Whether the text is pasted in revealed or concealed form, though, depends on the behaviour of your browser and the field that the text is being pasted into. I hope that explanation helps!

This discussion has been closed.