“Favorites” Don’t synch between 1Password, Mini, & Firefox extension

Options
Teiwaz
Teiwaz
Community Member

I’ve been using 1Password on my MBP, iPad, & iPhone for years. I just upgraded from v.3 to 4.4 on my MBP yesterday. The new version found my vault but my “Favorites” are not synchronizing between 1Password Mac (v4.4), “Mini” (in the ToolBar), or the updated 1Password extension in Firefox. 1Password on the MacBook Pro has “Favorites” identified, but not all of those “Favorites” show up in “Mini” (in the ToolBar); and only a sub-set of those in “Mini” show up in FireFox.
What’s wrong & can you help?
Thanks!

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Teiwaz‌

Thanks for supporting 1Password, I do hope you're enjoying version 4 so far!

Now, your Favourites should be the same whether you view them in the main app, the Mini or the browser extension. Are you looking in the 'Favourites' category, or in the 'Search' area? The search area will only show you the Logins (and Favourites) that are matched to the site you are on or searching for.

If you find that some Logins aren't showing up at all in the Mini, you might want to check the display option for the entry. Find the entry in the main app and select 'Edit'. Towards the bottom, you'll see 'display'. This needs to be set to 'Always', or you won't see it in the Mini or browser extension.

I hope this helps, but if this doesn't quite cover your issue, please let me know - we'll get this sorted out :)

This discussion has been closed.