Keep losing CTRL+\ functionality

Randomly, I seem to be losing the ability to perform the CTRL+\ auto-fill. And I must say, that is what makes using 1Password so nice. Any thoughts on why this is happening and/or what I can do to help get it going when it stops?

PittCaleb

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Are there particular sites at which this happens or in a particular browser, or is it as if the feature is simply disabled across the board?

• stsanford
    stsanford
    Community Member

Me too! Was just coming here to post that as well. Seems to be with the White Hat Aviator browser mostly. Now actually, I can't get it to even fill in in that browser. Chrome, IE and FF all work, so it most likely isn't a Helper issue.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for that added information, @stsanford‌!

@PittCaleb‌, are you using one of the supported browsers?

• PittCaleb
    PittCaleb
    Community Member

@DBrown‌ - all sites. Using same 2 browsers I always have and which used to work. Hasn't worked in a week plus at all.

Chrome 34.0.x (primary); Firefox 29.0 (secondary)

Used to work, doesn't now.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Which versions of the 1Password extensions are you using?

• PittCaleb
    PittCaleb
    Community Member

3.9.21.90 on Chrome is whats being reported. Do I need to "update" the extensions?

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

No, I believe that's the latest. :/

At this point, you might want to try 1Password 4 for Windows, currently in beta development, to see if the newer 4.x extensions (especially the "Enable Betas" versions) give better results.

If you're interested, you can join the thousands of people already working with 1Password 4 for Windows by signing up for the beta program here: https://agilebits.com/beta_signups/winnewsletter.html

If you do, please let us know whether it helps!

This discussion has been closed.