Having problems synching with Dropbox

Options
Fantine1021
Fantine1021
Community Member

I use Dropbox to synch 1Password between 2 Macs. While the icon has a checkmark, I realized this morning that changes I recently made to 1Password 4 on the Macbook Pro version weren't being synch to the old Macbook's 1Password 3, even though synching worked just a few weeks ago, as far as I can tell. Can somebody help me get this solved? I'm running the most version of Mavericks on both devices. Thanks.

Comments

• Fantine1021
    Fantine1021
    Community Member
    Options

For your first question, I was under the impression that I could not put 1Password 4 on both laptops while paying for only a single license (am I wrong about that?). I only use the older Macbook for when I need to use its DVD drive, but I intended to keep 1Password updated on it for "just in case" purposes. For the second question, yes, Dropbox is synching my photos without any issues.

• Fantine1021
    Fantine1021
    Community Member
    Options

OK, I win the idiot of the week award! Thank you for your help. I'm going to load 1Password 4 on the second Macbook and just iCloud for synching between them.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Fantine1021‌

I sincerely apologize for the confusion here. @AndrewParker‌ is right (and I'm glad he was around to give you such good advice!) I hope that installing 1Password 4 for Mac on your second computer has got everything syncing nicely for you, but we'd be happy to help if you're still seeing inconsistencies! :)

This discussion has been closed.