Issue with Chrome extension sync between Mac & Windows [turn off ext. sync for now]

Options
bchabot
bchabot
Community Member
edited April 2014 in Mac

Hello,

I'm using Chrome sync in order to have the same configuration both on my iMac and my Windows laptop ...
... but since I'm migrate to last 1Password version (4.3), the installed browser plugin for 1Password installed on the iMac side ...
.. do not work on the Windows side

Thanks to your advice in order to find the a solution if this issue is not solved for now ...

Best Regards

Bernard

Comments

• Jasper
    edited April 2014
    Options

Hi @bchabot,

If you have upgraded to 1Password 4 for Mac, please note that the extension for this version has been completely redesigned, and as such, it is no longer compatible with the Windows app. We are working on big update to the Windows app (which is currently in beta testing) that will make use of the new extension, but until it is released, you will need to disable Chrome extension sync (chrome://settings) and install the correct extension for each operating system.

• bchabot
    bchabot
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,

Just to tell you that you can closed this thread .. i'm now using the 1PW 4 beta for Windows and it works fine ...

Bernard

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Bernard ( @bchabot )

Thanks so much for letting us know that you're all sorted out! I'm so glad to hear that the Windows beta has solved your extension conflict. Please don't hesitate to open a new thread if you have any further questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.