List of previously generated passwords

Options
James Evans
James Evans
Community Member

I recently reset my password for a website using 1Password's generator in the Chrome browser extension, but did not save the new login details. The website is not allowing me to recover password details and so at this point I have lost the ability to recover access to the account. Contrary to advice I have found in these forums, I have not been able to view the generated password history by hovering over the 'generate' option while on the site's login page. Is there an easier way to view all passwords previously generated and filled into forms using the browser extension? Otherwise I'm completely locked out of my account for good.

Comments

• James Evans
    James Evans
    Community Member
    Options

Perhaps I was too hasty in posting this! Managed to find it in the desktop client as a previously used password, oddly for a new account I've made on the same site. Regardless, very pleased to be back in control of my account! Still swear by 1Password, it's been a lifesaver.

• Jasper
    Options

Hi James,

I'm glad to hear you were able to get this sorted out! Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.