auto sign in no longer working after extension update

Options
WilDieteren
WilDieteren
Community Member

L.S.,

Since the extension update to version 4.2.0, auto sign in no longer works in Firefox, where it did work before. I am on an iMac, OSX 10.9.3, Firefox beta 7, 1Password 4.4. Any idea what is going on?

Wil Dieteren

P.S. Think the new extension icon is very ugly, sorry.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @WillDieteren,

We've made a recent update to our extension, which has a lot of great improvements (you can read all about them on our blog). One of these improvements is a change to how 1Password automatically submits Logins after filling. This means that users who purchased 1Password from the Mac App Store will need to install an Autosubmit Script to help out here.

This should get you up and running again, but please let me know if you have any further questions - we're here to help!

• WilDieteren
    WilDieteren
    Community Member
    Options

Megan,

Thanks for the help, installing the Autosubmit Script solved the issue. Anything I can do to get the old icon back (probably not, a shame though).

Wil Dieteren

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @WilDieteren‌

I'm glad to hear that you're up and running again! Our designers are currently working on getting the 1Password icon to display correctly in Firefox (you may notice that it's a bit blurry/pixellated right now.) Unfortunately there is no way to switch back to the previous icon. I do apologize for the inconvenience, and I'll mention to them that you're keen to see this fixed soon. ;)

This discussion has been closed.