Google or Safari auto log in not working [moved to email]

Options
Samtheman67
Samtheman67
Community Member
edited May 2014 in Mac

Login in to sites are filling in user name and password but will not log in. Just started today any suggestions as to what to check?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Samtheman67‌

We've made a recent update to our extension, which has a lot of great improvements (you can read all about them on our blog). One of these improvements is a change to how 1Password automatically submits Logins after filling. This means that users who purchased 1Password from the Mac App Store will need to install an Autosubmit Script to help out here.

This should get you up and running again, but please let me know if you have any further questions - we're here to help!

• Samtheman67
    Samtheman67
    Community Member
    Options

Installed but still having same problem. Fills in log in screen great with user name and correct password. But will no longer automatically log in. I have to
    click sign in. 80% of my sites would would log in completly where I did not have to click to sign in. Any ideas?

• Samtheman67
    Samtheman67
    Community Member
    Options

Got it working in Safari now but not Google Chrome.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Samtheman67‌

I'd like you to try something for me. Please re-start your computer. This should get things behaving properly. I apologize for neglecting this step in my earlier post.

• Samtheman67
    Samtheman67
    Community Member
    Options

Restarted computer still trouble with Google Chrome. Version # 35.0.1916.114 1pasword extension 4.2.0.90
    Safari is OK. Mac said it install was OK. Any place to make sure it was installed in the right place? We will
    figure it out soon or later.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Samtheman67‌

I'm so sorry that you're still having trouble here. We'll need to take a closer look at your system here to determine where things are getting tangled up. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Samtheman67
    Samtheman67
    Community Member
    Options

Sent report in. Forgot to send link to this thread. The program let me email it to you. Will I get a answer back via my email?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Samtheman67‌

We've received your Diagnostic Report - thanks for sending it in! I've added the relevant details from our forum conversation to the email. Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some details.

This discussion has been closed.