1Password Mini doesn't recognize browser extensions [resolved in email; configured Sophos]

Options
blalor
blalor
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Mac

I've been using 1Password 4 since it was released. Today, after a system crash, 1Password Mini no longer recognizes/communicates with the browser extension.

This happens with Chrome, too. I've restarted Safari, 1Password, 1Password Mini, and reinstalled the extension.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @blalor,

I'm sorry that this is causing you trouble here. We'll need to take a closer look at your system here to determine where things are getting tangled up. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• blalor
    blalor
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. Incoming!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @blalor,

We've received your Diagnostic Report - thanks for sending it in! Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some details.

This discussion has been closed.