Password Generator not working after 1Password 4.5.1 upgrade - IOS 7.1.1

Options
kiwifruit
kiwifruit
Community Member

Hi there, moving the slider is not generating new passwords since the latest upgrade. I have no issue with the dial icon turning into a key icon but the password generator (which was not really intuitive in the first place) is no longer working in that sliding the length slider does not generate passwords. Many thanks.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kiwifruit‌

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble here. Our developers are working on a few tweaks to the iOS app's password generator, but I'm unable to reproduce the issue that you are seeing. I'd really appreciate it if you could give me a bit more detail so we can track this down:

• What category are you in when you notice this behaviour: is it consistent across all categories, or just one?
    • What are the specific steps that you take to re-create this behaviour?

The more we know about the situation, the more likely we'll be able to reproduce it, which is the first step to finding a solution! :)

• RichardJC
    RichardJC
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having a similar problem. When I want to renew or create a new password, I press the key icon in the password field and the generator puts the new password in the group field. This happens in all categories.

• Jasper
    Options

Hi Richard,

We just released an update to 1Password for iOS that includes many improvements and fixes. Could you please make sure you have the latest version, 4.5.2, and let me know if the issue still occurs? Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.