Cannot login to Dropbox on 1Password 4.3.2

Options
annmarieven
annmarieven
Community Member

I am trying to sync my 1password app with Dropbox but when I enter my login information (and I know it is correct. I have retyped it very carefully like 10 times now) I get a dropbox Error (403). It says "It seems you tried to do something we can't verify. Did you log into a different Dropbox account in a different window? Try clicking here to go back to the page you came from, or just go home."

I have tried exiting the app completely and re-opening it.

Help please!

Thanks!

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2014
    Options

Hi @annmarieven‌

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble loading your 1Password data from Dropbox. Do you have the Dropbox app installed on your iOS device? If not, please download the app and log in to your Dropbox account there first. Things should behave properly with the Dropbox app installed. :)

• annmarieven
    annmarieven
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! That worked. I didn't know Dropbox needed to be installed.

• Jasper
    Options

On behalf of Megan, you're welcome. Please let us know if you have any other questions! :)

• De_Umie
    De_Umie
    Community Member
    Options

Hiks.. I have Account in my mobile and computer but i can't open my dropbox last day. What I've to do? any idea?

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @De_Umie,

What do you mean by "I can't open my dropbox last day"?

What steps are you taking, and what is or isn't happening the way you expect? Are you getting any specific error messages in the process? Please let me know a few more details. The more information you can give us the better, and more quickly we'll be able to assist you.

This discussion has been closed.