Full iCloud synch with iPhone, but only a few entries synch on iPad--both ios7

Options
stanT
stanT
Community Member

My synching with iMac (Mavericks/1Password 4) and ios7 devices not right. I turned on iCloud synch on iMac, rebooted. Deleted data on iPhone, restarted, picked iCloud synch, and everything synced fine to iPhone. Tried same procedure with iPad Mini, but only 14 of 181 logins synced. Why not complete synch?

Comments

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @stanT,

Sorry about the trouble! Could you please try completely re-setting iCloud sync:

• On your iOS device(s), open 1Password 4 for iOS, tap Settings > Sync > Sync Service, then Disable Sync.

• On your Mac(s), open 1Password 4 for Mac, and click 1Password in the menu bar, then Preferences. Go the the Sync tab, and then click Change syncing.

• Check the box to remove the data from iCloud and confirm that you want to disable sync.
    • Restart all your devices.

• On your Mac, go back to the Sync preferences, and enable iCloud sync.

• Wait a few minutes to give iCloud time to run the initial sync to all devices.
    • Go back to any other Macs and iOS devices and re-enable iCloud sync.

Let me know if that helps! :)

• stanT
    stanT
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I'll try again. tomorrow. It's funny how the new iCloud synch worked with the iPhone but with neither of my iPads. I'll let you know.

• Jasper
    edited June 2014
    Options

Please let me know how it goes. :)

• stanT
    stanT
    Community Member
    Options

Well, I tried the procedure three times on my iPad. Finally, it worked on the third try. I got all 181 log-ins. The first two times only 14(!). So, I've done it on the iPhone and iPad; now I'll try on the iPaf Mini.
    Thanks.

• Jasper
    Options

I'm glad to hear you were finally able to get it working! Please let me know if you have any other questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.