Blocked from sync'ing with dropbox

Options
aktive0
aktive0
Community Member

Hello,

I added a login in a secondary shared vault that is shared with a coworker via dropbox. According to dropbox's tray icon, i saw the sync occur, and same on my coworkers, however, the new login did not appear in 1p.

To see if I could force the sync, I disconnected from Dropbox and tried to re-add it but cannot.

I go into the sync settings and choose my vault which is my dropbox folder. 1p says: "1password found existing data in Dropbox. It will be merged with your current vault." This is strange since nothing has changed. I then click "Merge with existing" and I get the following dialog box:

I've tried entering every password I use: my 1p master password, my dropbox password, and all the others I use on the regular, but no luck.

Any help is most appreciated as I'm now blocked from sync'ing work credentials.

Thank you.

Comments

• aktive0
    aktive0
    Community Member
    Options

bump. posted this late at night and i think this got buried

• aktive0
    aktive0
    Community Member
    Options

nevermind. its working now even though resync'ing caused 1p to crash...it appears to be sync'ing after restarting.

• Jasper
    Options

I'm glad to hear that you were able to get this fixed. Sorry for the trouble. :)

If you continue to have a problem with this, please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this discussion, to support+forum@agilebits.com and we can investigate.

This discussion has been closed.