report login issues

Options
manfrommars
manfrommars
Community Member

Hi, I come across websites sometimes that don't work with 1P, and I'm curious if you have a place to report such behavior without creating a new post for each instance?

The current culprit is USPS which gives me trouble in both Firefox 29 and Safari 7.0.4, using 1P 4.4.1

Fails to populate login, fails to populate credit card data.

Comments

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @manfrommars,

Could you please try saving a new login manually for that site and see if that helps:

Saving a new Login manually

If that doesn't fix it, could you please post the URL of the problem login page?

• manfrommars
    manfrommars
    Community Member
    Options

Deleting the old and saving the new fixed the issue, thanks for that suggestion. Is this necessary on any site that's misbehaving?

• manfrommars
    manfrommars
    Community Member
    Options

The CC page is not working however. I can't link you to it either. You would have to initiate a shipment to reach that page.

• Jasper
    Options

Deleting the old and saving the new fixed the issue, thanks for that suggestion.

Awesome! I'm glad that worked.

Is this necessary on any site that's misbehaving?

That's the first thing you should try — saving a new login manually will usually fix a misbehaving login.

The CC page is not working however. I can't link you to it either. You would have to initiate a shipment to reach that page.

We are working on improving credit card and identity filling in future updates to the browser extension, so hopefully we'll be able to fix this. :)

This discussion has been closed.