Looking for the 1Password app/You are opening "1Password 4.app" for the very first time

Options
mistergsf
mistergsf
Community Member

I don't know when this first started but maybe when I updated to 10.9.3, when launching Safari and using the 1Password button in the toolbar, I get a warning in Safari:

"Looking for the 1Password app. The 1Password app must be installed for the extension to work properly."

I also get a system warning:

"You are opening the application "1Password 4.app" for the first time. Are you sure you want to open this application?"

Trouble is I've had 1Password 4 installed for a long time and the Safari browser extension too. When it happens, I have to launch the app and then 1Password mini shows in the menu bar and all is good until the next time.

Please help.

Marcus

Comments

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @mistergsf,

Sorry to hear about the trouble! So we can investigate, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with your forum username and a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.