After filling in Chrome, Mini stays open

Options
peeja
peeja
Community Member

When I:

1. Go to a site I have a login for, and
  2. Press Cmd-\ to fill in my credentials

the username and password are filled in, but Mini remains open, with my keyboard focus. I have to press Esc or click away to make it close and get back to the site I was logging into.

I'm using Chome (34.0.1847.137) on Mavericks (10.9.3) with multiple Chrome profiles (which I know was an issue until recently).

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @peeja,

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with the 1Password extension right now. Let's try reinstalling the 1Password 4 browser extension for Chrome.

Please follow these steps:

• Open Chrome.
    • Type chrome://extensions in the address bar and hit return.
    • Click the trash can next to the 1Password 4 extension and remove it.
    • Restart your Mac.
    • Launch Chrome and visit the following page: https://agilebits.com/browsers/index.html
    • Click the big green button, and confirm the installation.

This should get you back up and running, but do let me know if you're still seeing problems after reinstalling and we'll investigate further!

• prgmctan
    prgmctan
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I'm having the same issue. I followed the steps listed above. The issue only occurs when I install the chrome extension on a second profile.

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @prgmctan,

So we can investigate, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• prgmctan
    prgmctan
    Community Member
    edited June 2014
    Options

Sent the report. Sorry for the delay, did not get an email with your comment.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited June 2014
    Options

In order to get an email notification go to your profile for the forum. To the right of your name you'll see a little image like this:

Click on the down arrow, choose Edit Profile, go to Notification Preferences and choose what you want.

Stephen

This discussion has been closed.