Login/Update 1PW4 Info not saving to correct folder [moved to email]

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Mac

I've been using 1PW 4.4.1 for about a 2 week and find it fairly easy to use.

When I set up the program on my iMac (also use iOS7) I created about 15 regular folders (not smart folders) to help me manage my logins. The folders represent my browser bookmark folders in FireFox 29.0.1.

What happens is when I select the folder from the drop down, either when doing the initial login or updating a existing record, the data is recorded in the folder directly above the folder I chose. As an example when I set up my credit union login and selected my Financial folder the login was saved to the Entertainment folder.

Is this a bug or is there some setting I need to change?

Thanks

Comments

• Jasper
    edited June 2014
    Options

Hi @lov2krz,

I'm not able to reproduce this issue. So we can investigate further, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with your forum username and a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

Also, if you could include a bit more information about your folder setup that would be great. For example, do you use subfolders?

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the email would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.