Latest beta (b18) stopped working, "Trial Expired" message [Beta 19 is now available]

2»

Comments

• @RichardPayne‌ If you sign up for our newsletter again, you should receive another welcome email which will contain the updated link to the new beta. The newsletter sign-up page is here: https://agilebits.com/beta_signups/androidnewsletter.html.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

Ok, will do. The point is, why didn't I get it before?

• I've mentioned this to Nik on the off-chance that there is an issue with our mailing list. Aside from that though, I can only speculate that perhaps a spam filter caught it? Definitely let us know if you seem to be missing newsletters again going forward.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

I checked my spam filters and nothing.

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2014

Hi, @richardpayne, our system shows that you subscribed on June 13th, after the newsletter was sent. Is it possible that you had previously subscribed using a different address? In any case, if you drop us a line at support+androidbeta@agilebits, I'd love to help you get it sorted. We try to avoid discussing email addresses and such in a public forum.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    edited June 2014

@Nik Yes, that was in response to @mverde's post #32 on this thread.
    I had previously signed up to the beta newsletter sometime before the middle of February.

This discussion has been closed.