Sync issue with local folder

Options
howe_30890
howe_30890
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Mac

I sync the passwordchain to a local folder, and sync with Synology cloud service. In that case Mac 1Password writes only when I do an update.
My Windows 1Password writes direct in the local synced folder. So I must do a write in Mac 1Password to get the update.
Is there a option to sync Mac 1Password in an intervall (like 10 Minutes), to get the updates i do in my windows app?

Otherwise it could help, I open Mac 1Password from the local synced folder, it's actual not possible (only i work with symbol links, or something else)

best regards
HW

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @howe_30890,

Does your currently syncing configuration look something like this?

1Password Mac <---folder sync---> Mac folder keychain <---Synology sync---> Synology folder keychain <---direct access---> 1Password Windows

1Password for Mac is folder syncing with a local folder keychain on your Mac that's syncing with a keychain on your Synology device that 1Password for Windows is directly accessing/updating? And when you make a change in 1Password for Windows it's not automatically showing up in 1Password for Mac? If you make a change in 1Password for Mac does that show up automatically in 1Password for Windows?

Thanks in advance for the answers!

This discussion has been closed.