Family license for five friends

Options

Hi! I found your app fantastic, thanks a lot!

My question is can my friends and I use family license (for five persons)? We are not in the same household.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

From this page:

Note that Family licenses are valid for up to five family members living in the same household.

Stephen

• Макс Горовенко
    Options

So the answer is 'no'?

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited June 2014
    Options

Since you said that they are friends, and not family members, and since you also said they do not live in the same household, it would seem plain that the answer is No. You don't meet either of the two requirements for using a family license. Did you actually think otherwise?

Five friends in the same household? No. Five family members in separate households? No. Five friends in separate households? Double No.

• Макс Горовенко
    Options

Ok. I just can't understand the reason of this restrictions. But may be I shouldn't. Thanks anyway.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Макс Горовенко,

I sincerely apologize for the frustration here. Our family license is priced at a serious discount to make it easy to keep your entire household’s data secure and organized. Unfortunately, because the discount is so great, we have to be a little bit picky about the terms. This license is good for up to five family members in the same household. If you’re interested in purchasing a group of licenses with your friends, please send a message in to support@ agilebits .com - we might be able to help out a bit! :)

This discussion has been closed.