Okay, so how do I purchase for premium feature?

sangwookkun
sangwookkun
Community Member

I understand that the app comes with free trial mode for premium features until 1st of August.
Well, I don't need the trial period. I am just plain certain that I will pay my money for the premium features.
But where I can buy it? I've looked through the app, but I don't see where I can purchase for the premium features.
Does anyone know?

TIA!

Comments

• It's great to hear that you are enjoying the app. We haven't yet enabled the dialog for purchasing the premium features from within the app, so you'll just have to hang on to your money for a little while longer. We will provide more details on the price of the premium features and how to unlock them as we get closer to the end of the free trial. Thank you for your support!

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

@mverde you might want to make that decision sooner rather than later. People don't want to waste time evaluating a product if at the end it's going to be outside their price bracket.

• _CH_
    _CH_
    Community Member

@RichardPayne - I totally agree, and like @sangwookkun I would probably purchase it now if possible (but man I hope that lastpass, and now keeper auto fill functionality is on the roadmap) to support development, despite the fact that ill probably keep using a beta on android

• There are many features on the roadmap and I will let you know about them - and pricing - as soon as I can. :) For now though, that's all I can say.

This discussion has been closed.