Login info ERASED from several saved items after 4.4.1 update!!

Options
GrubeMeister
GrubeMeister
Community Member

Hi everyone,
There is a weird bill pay site I have to use for our water utility, which (sadly) is Flash-based. There are 3 separate screens I must enter info into each and every month I pay the bill. I had them all saved in 1P, and they all worked perfectly … until v4.4.1 that is. After I couldn't login using my 1P keystroke this month, I opened 1P itself only to find ALL THE INFO IS GONE FROM ALL 3 LOGIN ITEMS. Worse, I have tried to re-create them and it just won't work. All's I want 1P to do is to enter the "account number" and "service address" on this page:

https://www.onlinebiller.com/rubio/

As it used to do … but when I enter the info and then SAVE NEW LOGIN and name it, 1P still won't enter the info.

SO … why did the info DISAPPEAR from all 3 of my saved logins (VERY TROUBLING) and why won't it work anymore?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @GrubeMeister‌

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having trouble here. Thanks for including the URL in your original post, it makes it much easier for us to test things out. Now, I was able to create a working Login that will fill and submit the details by following the steps here: Save a New Login Manually. If these steps aren't working for you, please tell me which browser you are using, and what the version number of your extension is. The extension's version number can be found in the extensions portion of your browser's preferences (usually.)

This discussion has been closed.