Alert message "The cached jQuery library is outdated" in Chrome

Options
gabriel.parriaux
gabriel.parriaux
Community Member

I like a lot a functionality of 1password that let you drag a 1password entry to your browser's favorite bar and get a "1 click" button to go to your website and have the login filled with your 1password saved informations !

Problem is that when I click my favorite, I get an alert with following message :

"The cached jQuery library is outdated. I try to force a reload. If this does not work, please manually clear your browser's cache."

I click ok, and the same message is coming again and again. Chrome has ability to force stop recurring alerts, so there is an option to prevent a web page to generate more alerts. When I click this option, then the alert doesn't come back and finally my web page appears and is filled with 1password informations.

But everytime I want to use my favorite, I get the same alert coming back.

Anyone with the same problem here ? Do you have an idea of the way to prevent this problem ?

Thank you for helping,

Gabriel

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Gabriel,

The one-click bookmarks are a pretty handy feature, aren't they?

Now, the error message you are seeing makes it sound like the website you are trying to access may have made some recent changes. Could you please update the URL for the site in your Login entry in 1Password? This should get rid of that message.

This discussion has been closed.