1Password 4 mini bug report with selection and password copying

Options
Simon Riepl
Simon Riepl
Community Member

I have a very nerving bug in 1Password mini: I want to copy a password, so I type the name of the application/website of which I want the password. Then when the website/application is selected, I press the "right" arrow on my keyboard. Now I am in the detail view of the item I want. After I pressed the "right" arrows button on my keyboard I press immediately the "down" button to select the password and then I can copy it with enter. But this doesn't work anymore, since the update with the better detail view in 1Password mini because if you do this very fast (you don't have to be fast with the search, you have to be fast with pressing the right and then the down button on the keyboard) the selection just goes down to the e-mail adress, because in the first miliseconds in which the detail view is opened, the selection is on the name of the item I opened, and if I then press the downwards button, it just goes to the e-mail adress which is really annoying and as result I always copy the email adress instead of the password. I hope you can fix this.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Simon,

I'm sorry to hear that this bug is bothering you. Our developers are actually already working to solve this - I've mentioned to them that you're keen to see a fix as soon as possible! :)

This discussion has been closed.