Do you have something akin to LastPass Enterprise?

Options
kda
kda
Community Member

Hi,

I love 1Password, but I'm trying to work with some people remotely whom I need to enable to log into some of my accounts. And I prefer to do so without sharing my username and password.

LastPass Enterprise enables me to do this through shared folders. I only share access to the logins I choose with the ability to revoke permission at any time. And the other party has no way of capturing my data (I think.)

Does 1Password have anything similar?

Comments

• Jasper
    edited June 2014
    Options

Hi @kda,

Since 1Password is an encryption app and not a hosted service, it isn't as simple as merely "granting access" to another user on our end. We simply don't have access to your data in that way.

However, there is a shared vaults feature which may work for your case. You can create a secondary vault, move the applicable login items to that vault, then share the vault with others.

And I prefer to do so without sharing my username and password.

Unfortunately, this isn't possible. If you are providing a user with the ability to log in to a website, you must give them the actual username and password. Any implementation of such a feature would just be "hiding" the password from plain view, but still allow the user to access the password with little effort.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.