iCloud sync not updating 1Password data on MacBook Pro [moved to email]

Options
sjk
sjk
1Password Alumni
edited June 2014 in Mac
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password Version 4.4.1 (441006) not syncing via iCloud.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    edited June 2014
    Options

I am also using 1Password Version 4.4.1 (441006) from Mac App Store. This update was installed June 5.

I have iPhone, iPad and Macbook Pro.

I use iCloud to sync.

iPhone and IPad sync fine.

I have been away for a few days and return today find that Macbook Pro is not synchronising (although the app indicates in Preferences/Sync that it synchronised when the app was unlocked i.e.: "Last Synced 5 seconds ago")

I have:

1/ Restarted 1Password app on Macbook Pro

2/ Locked and unlocked 1Password app to force sync

3/ Chosen "Change Syncing" to turn off iCould sync and then re-enable it

All to no effect.

I would like to avoid disabling sync on all devices and starting over to see if that corrects the problem (and its concerning if this is the required procedure to get sync to work again - after it has stopped for no apparent reason - and there have been zero changes to my Macbook - in fact its been shutdown the last 4 days)

Diagnostics report emailed.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @toasted,

We've received your email with the report; thanks for sending that in! Someone from our support team will follow up with you as soon as they can to help you resolve this problem with iCloud syncing on your MacBook Pro.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks sjk.

Sorry if i should have entered this as a new item rather than a comment on the previous thread... I thought that since the problem appeared to be the same keeping it in the existing thread was better than starting a new one.

Anyway thanks for the help.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No worries, @toasted!

There can be different reasons and solutions for problems with the same or similar symptoms, and we wouldn't want any of your specific issues getting "lost" within that lengthier topic about John's. Now that you've started a one-on-one discussions with our support team let's keep the conversation going directly via email to ensure we're not getting wires crossed between here and there. :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

This discussion has been closed.