How do I see the YEAR that a password was created / last modified? [check sys Dates/Medium format]

Options
daverobeson
daverobeson
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Mac

I'm going through and cleaning out duplicate logins but they all show me the date & time but no year. Am I missing something? I looked through the preferences and view options and don't see how I can get it to display the year. Seems like it would be a useful piece of information.

Thanks.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Well, that's a little odd. Both last modified and created entries include the year for me (whether it's 2014 or earlier). I think a little more information might help:

1. What version of 1P4 are you using?
    2. What OS X version are you using?
    3. Do you sync with an iDevice? If so, how (Dropbox, wifi, iCloud)? What version of 1P4 for iOS are you using?

Stephen

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @daverobeson,

Can you open System Preferences > Language & Region, select Advanced…, then the Dates tab, and check if the Medium format includes the year? Mine looks like this:

After removing (2014) there (and restarting 1Password), the last modified and created dates in item details will change from this:

… to this:

If your Medium format for Dates is missing the year that's probably why you're not seeing it for the 1Password item dates you mentioned.

• daverobeson
    daverobeson
    Community Member
    Options

sjk, thanks! I never would have guessed it was in the System prefs. There are my years!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @daverobeson‌

@sjk is pretty genius at tracking down those little oddities. I'm so glad he was able to help you! We're here if you have any further questions or concerns.

This discussion has been closed.