Autofill not working at Vienna University of Technology

Options
naruto
naruto
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Mac

hi guys,

2-3 weeks ago the auto fill feature stopped working for the password input at https://iu.zid.tuwien.ac.at/AuthServ.authenticate?app=76 I have no clue why. Maybe somebody from here can help me out.

Just in case you wonder what those fields mean:

Benutzername: username

TU-Passwort: password

Schlüssel: a key for 2 step verification (is optional)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• naruto
    naruto
    Community Member
    Options

just in case you are wondering what website this is: it belongs to the Vienna University of Technology. Hence I'm using this login site more than a few times.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sorry you're having some trouble, @naruto. Could you tell me what platform you are on as well as the versions of…

1. 1Password?
    2. Browser?
    3. 1Password browser extension?

I'd love to get the moved to the correct category and provide more specific assistance. Thanks!

• naruto
    naruto
    Community Member
    Options

I'm using 1Password 4 Version 4.4.1 (441008) via Safari on OSX 10.9.3. The version of the browser extension is 4.2.1.

Thanks in advance!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Perfect! Thanks. I've moved your post into the Mac category so we can better assist you.

What happens if you save a new Login item like this?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/Mac/en/KB/saving-logins-manually.html

That allows 1Password to “relearn” a page’s fields. It is working well in my testing after following those steps to create a Login in the browser, but please let me know if you still have trouble after creating a new Login item like that.

Cheers!

• naruto
    naruto
    Community Member
    Options

Wow, thanks. Now it works!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @naruto,

I'm so glad to hear that @khad's steps got your Login working for you! Since this issue is nicely sorted out, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@ agilebits .com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.