No Autofill

Options
img23
img23
Community Member

Password for Mac (app store version) stopped auto filling any forms (in Safari, Firefox and Chrome). Any solutions for this problem?

Comments

• Eric Tummers
    Eric Tummers
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same issue.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Does this sticky, at the top of the forum, help?

Stephen

• img23
    img23
    Community Member
    Options

Unfortunately it did not work for me - I have a problem with autofill, not autosubmit (which I do not use and have it off).

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Have you checked the knowledge base article 1Password fails to fill data? Do any of the suggestions there help?

Stephen

• Eric Tummers
    Eric Tummers
    Community Member
    edited June 2014
    Options

I'm using chrome both on Windows and Mac. The extension version is 4.2.2.90.
    No autofill on CTRL+\ and CMD+\ only the menu (like pressing the key icon in the shortcuts bar)

• Eric Tummers
    Eric Tummers
    Community Member
    Options

Fixed it: the url in 1password must match exact now and some entries have changed their url (http://somewebsite.com/app#/users/sign-in vs. http://somewebsite.com//app#/users/login)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's great to here, Eric! Thanks for letting us know what you did to get it working.

Did any suggestions, either in the filling troubleshooting article @Stephen_C linked to or what Eric did, help resolve your problem, @img23?

• img23
    img23
    Community Member
    Options

HI sjk, I am not able to check right now, as I am at work stuck with Windows PC :)
    I have reviewed the list and I have one point to check - Browser location. I am compliant with all other points.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sounds good, @img23. Your plan for what to check later, not being stuck on Windows now. :)

If you still can't fix the problem please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this topic and your forum username, to support+forum@agilebits.com. A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful.

Once we see the report we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.