Backward Support for veteran users

Options
amr
amr
Community Member

I have license for multi platform multi users. I can't get any update without purchases the upgrade. I believe I should get the service I paid for.

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @amr,

All purchases made in the year 2013 and 2014 gets a free upgrade to 1Password 4 for Mac and Windows, that's something most companies don't even ofter, they generally only do a 30-day grace period. You can find out more here.

In addition, any desktop purchases made before 2013 are eligible for upgrade fees, so you do get big discounts on the upgrades. You just have to enter your license key at our upgrade store here.

1Password isn't a subscription service, it does not offer unlimited free upgrades. You get one major version that you paid one time for and that includes all minor .x updates for free as well. The app continues to work forever as long as it is on supported computer configurations with no time restrictions. To upgrade to the next major version, you would have to pay an upgrade fee but upgrades are never required, it is optional depending on your needs for 1Password.

This discussion has been closed.