insertion point in next field [confirmed input cursor jumps back to first field after filling]

Options
Geers1PW
Geers1PW
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Mac

Apparently I missed some trick in the 'new' features, but I seem to be unable to leave the cursor in a filled-in form at the next field after the last one was successfully filled by 1PW. Now, when I invoke the filling of the form through the [Safari] extension, the cursor is back at field #1, asking me to place the cursor manually in the last field.
What gives?

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Geers1PW,

Are you having this issue with cursor misplacement after filling form fields using Login items? Or is it happening with Credit Card and/or Identity items? Any specific sites/pages (URLs) you can mention where this is an issue would be helpful so we can do some testing here. Thanks!

• Geers1PW
    Geers1PW
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, at a banking site, filling in my ID data and password, waiting for an externally generated number to be filled in a third field..
    I can mail you the site via direct route?

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Emailing us that site information to support+forum@agilebits.com would be fine, @Geers1PW.

Could you also include a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this topic and your forum username, in that email? A quick note here after you've sent it will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Thanks in advance!

• Geers1PW
    Geers1PW
    Community Member
    Options

What a smooth and efficient service this is!
    Thanks.. The information is just sent to you.
    Good luck! (curious.. ;-)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2014
    Options

Hi @Geers1PW,

I haven't been able to track down the email you sent earlier. If sent from a different address than you're registered with on this forum, can you drop me a private message mentioning what it is? Thanks!

Edit: I've responded to your private message about this issue. We can continue the discussion there and I'll close this topic now. :)

This discussion has been closed.