Duplicate entries appended in Secure Notes

Options
Jar2
Jar2
Community Member

Hello,

I recently edited a Secure Note on my iPhone 5 (iOS 7.1.1, 1P v. 4.5.1), and after saving, I noticed several duplications of the same note, each separated by an "===". Scrolling through the edited note, I noticed the oldest note prior to the edit was at the bottom.

I'm syncing only with Dropbox, and also use the Mac v. 4.4 (440002). I've noticed this has occurred with other Secure notes I've edited in months prior, but this only appears to be related to any edits I initiate with an iDevice, each syncing via the same Dropbox account. If I clean up the edits on the Mac it pushes the corrected content to all devices.

The devices I also use 1Password on are an iPad 3 (iOS 7.1.1, 1P v. 4.5.1) and an iPhone 4 (iOS 7.1.1, 1P v. 4.5.1).

Please let me know if there's any other information you require from me to help troubleshoot this issue, and many thanks.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Jar2,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having recently with Secure Notes. The good news is that our developers are already working to get this fixed. I do apologize for the inconvenience here, but we'll do our best to get this sorted for you as soon as possible!

• Jar2
    Jar2
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan.

Thank you for the quick response. I'm glad the developers are aware of this, and I look forward to the fix!

• Jasper
    Options

On behalf of Megan, you're welcome. :)

• drjustin
    drjustin
    Community Member
    Options

Any updates on this bug?
    I am experiencing quite a bit recently, on iPhone OS (7.1.1), 1Password 4.5.2
    Thanks, Justin.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @drjustin,

Thanks for checking in on us! Unfortunately, I don't have much of an update for you at this time, but I have mentioned to our developers that you're keen on seeing a fix soon. We'll do what we can to have this resolved just as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience. :)

This discussion has been closed.