Save login not working

Options
rbarr
rbarr
Community Member

My problem started just the other day. I have always been able to login into my brokerage account using 1PW browser extensions in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. When I attempt to login now using 1Password browser extension, only the account number gets filled in. I deleted the login in 1Password figuring I could create a new one in case there was some problem. When I manually entered the account number and pin, I was logged in but 1Password did not ask me if I wanted to save the password. I have automatically ask to save new logins checked in preferences. I tried setting up a new account at a forum and when I created the login and password, 1Password asked me it I wanted to save to 1PW. At this point I am totally at a loss why this is happening and why 1 PW does not ask me to save the new login and pin.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Does this knowledge base article on saving a new login manually help? If you've followed those steps and it still doesn't work by all means post back. You might also check 1P4 > Preferences > Browser and ensure you have Automatically ask to save new Logins checked.

Stephen

This discussion has been closed.