Website fill errors: adorama.com

SteveSalt
SteveSalt
Community Member
edited September 2010 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac
adorama.com changed their script or whatnot
Couldn't fill in a "new" credit card. Had an old one on their site, and clicked "new card", tried 1P and only 1 field flowed in (in the wrong place). Might just be form field labeling or something? I don't really know how 1P matches things up in forms, but just thought i'd mention it.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hey SteveSalt,

Welcome to the forums!

I just created and filled in some sample data on the Adorama website.

Please try saving the login manually like this:

1. Enter your username and password, but DO NOT submit the form.
    2. Click the 1Password button in your browser's toolbar, and choose Save Login.
    3. Set the Action field to Create New Login (or to Replace <login-name>, to update an existing Login item).
    4. Click the Save button.

I hope that helps. Please let me know! :-)
  • SteveSalt
    SteveSalt
    Community Member
    Login works, credit card does not. I don't know if it's some sort of new scripting or their field tags or something is all different.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    With millions of websites out there that are all coded differently, it is very difficult to get 1Password to fill in data on all of them perfectly. With that said, we're excited to tackle this very difficult problem, and form filling is something that we are constantly working to improve. Future updates of 1Password will increase the accuracy of the form filler for both credit cards and identities.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.