No Settings Button in Adroid

yockoe
yockoe
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Android

I have a Galaxy and when I use 1Password, I don't have a setting button to select how long I want 1Password to stay open. Hence, as soon as I leave the app, the master password disappears and I have to reenter it everytime I want a new password. This is very inconvenient. Is it designed this way, or am I missing something?

Comments

• saad
    edited June 2014

Hi @yockoe. Could you provide me with more information about your device model and screen size?

• Steve Bellis
    Steve Bellis
    Community Member

I have the same problem as @yockoe‌. I bought a Galaxy S5 a week ago and I don't see the setting button (or dots) either. Without it I can't synch it. It has a 5.1" screen. It is running Android version 4.4.2.

• Steve Bellis
    Steve Bellis
    Community Member

I am running version 1.8.5.2 of 1Password Reader on my Galaxy S5 which I installed from the Google Play Store.

• saad
    edited July 2014

Hi Steve! We released a new version of 1Password on the Play Store and I would like you to upgrade to this version. It offers a modern UI with the ability to edit and modify items. Please download 1Password 4 for Android and set up Dropbox sync from the welcome screen. Let us know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.